Terms and Conditions for users of Arkansas SSO
This application uses Arkansas(hereinafter State) central directory service of Arkansas for authentication and authorization.In addition to any obligations arising under acceptable use policies or terms of service implemented by the Arkansas participating organizations, logging into this application indicates your agreement to abide by the following:
1. You shall only have username/password in this system
2. You shall use this application only for purposes directly related to the conduct of official business with the State or its agencies and the application shall not be used for nonpublic purposes including, but not limited to, the pursuit of personal activities, the mass distribution of unsolicited messages (”spamming”), and the promotion of commercial ventures or relegious or political causes
3. You are responsible for acquiring and safeguarding your own user ID and password used to access this application;
4. You shall be responsible for any activity attributable to the use of your account whether by you or any other person;
5. You shall not engage in activities that may cause interference with or disruption to any network, information service, equipment or user thereof;
6. You shall comply with all applicable confidentiality and security requirements as set forth in any applicable acceptable use policies or terms of service implemented through this application directly or by Participating Organaizations, and shall not seek information on other users or attempt to obtain access to, copy, or modify other users' files;
7. You shall not violate the rights of any of person or entity protected by copyright, trade secret,patent, or other similar laws or regulations;
8. You shall not use this application for any fraudulent or illegal purpose,including, but not limited to, the transmission of obscene or harassing materials; and
9. You must report any abuse or misuse of this application to DIS at firstname.lastname@example.org and you shall cooperate fully in any investigation into any such abuse or misuse.
10. You understand and agree that the State reserves the right to revise,amend, or modify these these terms and conditions or other policies and agreements at any time in any manner. Notice of any revisions, amendments, or modifications will be posted on this site.